Sunday, August 20, 2023

Find Me On Social Media

 


Look, cute dog! :D

As I now have several accounts across various social media platforms, I thought it best to compile a list of where readers can find me and what each page features.

Here on this blog I write about new releases alongside posts examining my historical stories and what inspired them, such as mythology, the history of ice-cream, Norfolk traditions etc :)

Twitter


This is where I tend to post the most. It's the first place I'll update with offers on my books as well as one sentence previews of my current works in progress.

Facebook


Book offers and new releases will appear here. It also features an album showcasing all of the illustrations for my People's Friend short stories.

Instagram


Previews of my book covers alongside photos of Norfolk's landscape and nature.

Tumblr


My Tumblr page focuses on my science fiction stories and artwork. Currently, I'm posting up a short series about what inspired my latest story, The Dream and the Weaver.

Goodreads

This is where listings of my published books appear. If you enjoyed reading my stories and want to leave a review, please drop by here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment